Monday, November 15, 2010

Paper Cupcake- Who's Candy

I am very excited to show you all my latest creation using Paper Cupcake's Who's Candy image which is the freebie image on the blog today.  Our challenge today was to make a card using ribbon and glitter, OH DARN, what a challenge.  Here is what I came up with:
I appologize that I am not sure the name of the dp, but I was thrilled to discover that the brads I got at Eyelet Outlet matched the image and the paper so well.  I added Stickles to the gumdrops and lollipops, and I used my Stardust gel pen to outline all the snowy parts.  This card is very shimmery.

Please be sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team has done with this image at: http://theresmagicintheair.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kimme,

    Super card, love the bp and the cute lollipops.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and I love the cute brads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lollipop paper is just perfect for this card. Fantastic creation Kimmie. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous coloring, love all about this sweet card! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable!! I love the DP you used - it couldn't be more perfect and those little lollipops - so cute!!! I also like how you outlined all the snow parts and made it look all shimmery - very sweet eye candy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimmie, I am so enjoying you joining us this month, beautiful creations. I love those brads and your dp. Lovely job with your colors and coloring,also. Tfs.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :)