Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Fun Anything Goes

Hi All!  Because we are all busy this time of year this week our challenge is ANYTHING GOES!  Yay!  I made this CAS card using Chucky from InStyle Stamps. 

I am so happy that this card came out well.  I used 110lb Neenah card stock so the bleed through from the Copics is minimized.  This just makes me giggle.  I love that little pink upside down chick, he’s truly unique.  Chucky will be released later today in the InStyle Stamps Store.  Please be patient though as orders will not be processed until Monday, so you have to wait a little while longer than usual.

Now go see what the other Friday Fun CHICKS did today. 

Kim
Jimmi
Christi

3 comments:

  1. Well?!?! This card is so stinkin' awesome!! I love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...LOVE this! It is so fun. The design is awesome too!! smiles...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :)