Wednesday, November 10, 2010

InStyle Stamps Color Challenge

It’s time for another challenge on the InStyle Stamps Blog.  This month we have another great photo inspiration to take our colors from.  It is a picture of Christmas Pudding (No, I didn’t know that was a real thing either.)  image 

And here is my interpretation using Sandy.

I wanted to keep it simple and let a lot of the Kraft card stock show through.  The sentiment is from SRM Stickers Happy Holidays. You know you have  a lot of ribbon when you can match the ribbon on your card with the ribbon in the inspiration piece EXACTLY.  No, it’s not a problem, it’s completely under control…I swear!! ;)

Please play along with us and show us what you did on the InStyle Stamps Blog

Supplies:  Kraft Card Stock, White Card Stock, Pear Pizzaz Card Stock, Eskimo Kisses DP- Basic Grey, Copic Markers, Nestabilities dies, Gold Ribbon, SRM Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think :)