Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Sweet Stylin’ Treat

Ho ho ho!  Merry….July?  OK, I know we have quite some time before the snow begins to swirl and our credit cards start smoking from all our purchases, but we have pulled out the Holiday images a little early with InStyle Stamps.  Today we have switched from Halloween images to Christmas.  My first Christmas card of the year is finished and I think it may just go to the Big Guy himself.

The image is so cute and easy to color I didn’t want to fuss it up too much, so I just left this card a bit on the simple side, but I think it works.  Maybe I need to look for some little cookie shaped brads?  Wouldn’t that be adorable in the corners? 

I hope you enjoyed today’s peaks.  Don’t forget tomorrow is new release day!!!  We will be partying over at Paper Craft Planet.  Come join us in the InStyle Stamps group. We will have games, a challenge and some prizes too.  Invite your friends!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, this is perfect to give to Santa ;)
    CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :)