Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown

Hi all.  I have a very exciting post to share with you today.  I have a couple of my cards over on the Operation Write Home (OWH) Stars and Stamps blog today.  This week’s challenge is to make cards suitable for our Hero’s to mail home to kids.  I usually try to include several of these in may packages that I send, because I know how much the kids really appreciate getting cards when Mom or Dad are far away from home. 

I used two of the Chloe images from InStyle Stamps, Cupcake Chloe and Fairy Chloe,  and OWH S&S Sketch #8. 

Let’s see what kind of kids card you can make.  Be sure to provide a link to your work on the Stars and Stamps Blog.

 

Thanks for stopping bye.  I’ll be back at 3:00 with more InStyle Stamps samples.

3 comments:

  1. What cute cards! I love the pink button embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute cards! I love the pink button embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards!! Such a sweet image and great colors!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :)