Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday Fun- Fly Free

Hello!  It's Friday!!! Yay!  This is going to be a busy Holiday weekend for us here as a family, and quite busy here in Cyber-land as well.  This is just the first of 3 posts you will see from me today, all FUN stuff.

This week we were to make a going away/retirement card with a bird on it in honor of it being Sherry's last day at Eagle Transport.  Congratulations Sherry on your new adventure. 

Here is my card:

I used Unity's June Kit of the month for this card and I am really happy with how it turned out. 

Now go visit the other Friday Fun Chicks and we would LOVE for you to play along with us.  Just leave us a link the comments so we can see your birdy card.



Sara

See you in a bit with a fun post from InStye Stamps :)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kimme!
    and almost the exact same stamps I used...I had them out and then got distracted by my new chipboard ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! You're right this came out just right

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh, this is soooo gorgeous! smiles...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :)