Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Royal Kat Tuesday--Red, White and Blue

Welcome to another Royal Kat Tuesday.  You should have come here from Keely's blog, if not, you will want to go back to the Queen Kat Designs Blog

This week we have our Color Challenge to share with you.  Our colors this month are Red, White and Blue.  When I think of this color combo I think of Memorial Day, July 4th, parades and fire works.  I decided to do a scrapbook page as something a little different.

I used the “Birds of a Feather” set and more Happy Stixx on my project.  This time I used the printed word “Dad” and the ends of other sticks I used to write the labels for the other pictures.  The pictures were from our Memorial Day Parade this year and the sentiment reads “That noise you hear is the sound of freedom.”  I think it fits this page perfectly. 

Now hop on over to Erika's blog and don’t forget to stop at the Queen Kat Designs Store to check out the new lines of stamps.

5 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, Kimme! Love the bold prints and colors plus how you personalized the Stixx. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous scrabook layout! Love all of that RWB and that sweet birdie.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :)