Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Fun #47

Hello All! I am the Hostess for September's Friday Fun Challenges. I have a few fun things in store for you. School just started around here and I had so much fun picking out school supplies for the first time, that I decided the first challenge this month would be to use school/office supplies in some way on your card. I have a fun idea to try with the kids later, but this is my creation.


The school/office supplies are the paperclip and the brads. They were all silver and I used my Copic Airbrush and E39 marker to color them. Isn't that the coolest thing ever????



Details

Stamps: Medallion, All Holidays
Paper: Very Vanilla, Dusty Durango, Soft Suade
Ink: Dusty Durango, Soft Suade, Copic E39
Accessories: Silver Brads, Paperclip, Distressing Tool, Sponge
Techniques: Distressing, Sponging

Please be sure to check out the other Friday Fun projects. If you are going to play along please use keyword FFC47 in your gallery and post a link back here so we can all see it.

I also want to say Happy First Birthday to my Peanut. Boy has this past year flown bye.
Last year:


Today:

3 comments:

  1. Very cool Kimme!! I love coloring with my ABS too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Wow- it has been a year already, hasn't it? Peanut is so big now- and ADORABLE!! Too cute! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is awesome!!! I love the medallion stamp!

    I can't believe Peanut is one already!! Happy Birthday to the cutest Peanut in the world!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :)