Sunday, September 20, 2009

Crazy 4 Wine

I told you I was going to do it. I am catching up today after a couple days of cleaning and now I am stamping again and trying to get in all the weekend challenges I said I was going to do. That means you will see at least one more card from me today and a couple more the next few days. This card is for Crazy4Challenges third sketch challenge.

Last night we went to a neighbors house for a little wine fest. It was a great excuse to get together with friends and to drink a lot of wine. I made this card as a Thank You note. I'm sure my personality was grately improved last night as the inside sentiment suggests.



Details

Stamps: My friend Ronnie Drinks #1
Paper: Cottage Wall, Rich Razzelberry, Old Olive, White
Ink: A muse Black, Copic Markers
Accessories: Olive Ribbon, Dew Drops

2 comments:

I would love to hear what you think :)