Wednesday, September 23, 2009

SC247-Twighlight Zone

I actually made this card last night, after having cut the pieces for it Thursday for the FFC and then deciding my leaf image didn't fit the sketch I had in my head. So I went to work last night creating this card so I could have time to play along with the sketch challenge today. I open the the thread only to find that the sketch is the card I made last night and hadn't posted yet. That is too wild. I just had to post this now even though technically this card is for this week's FFC. I guess you all got a preview and I will be making a new one now to fit the challenge :)


Details

Stamps: Always
Paper: White, Old Olive, Really Rust, More Mustard, Urban Dsp
Ink: Old Olive, Really Rust,
Accessories: Brad, Green Jewel Stickers-Memory Box,Prima Large Jewel Sticker, Prima Flowers

1 comment:

  1. I think it turned out great, but what is SC247? Always looking for a fun challenge. And I am a follower, wish they would get that fixed!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :)