Friday, April 24, 2009

Surprise Mini VSN

Tonight Jenn and Lori hosted a surprise challenge for the Mini VSN.
"Our challenge to you is to choose at least 3 dessert items from the list and have at it. Show us what you've got when there are no calories to contend with.

Buttons
Brads
Glitter
Dew Drops
Punches
Sewing
Ribbon
Eyelets
Rhinestones
Die Cuts, Whatever you can think of . . . . Accessorize it, baby!"



I finished my card with 7 seconds left on the timer. Well.....I would have added more, but with only 2 minutes left I went with the orange gel pen to create a border around the image because I didn't have time to think about what else I could add. You gotta love the pressure of a 45 minute time limit during VSN.

Details:
Stamps: Life is Sweet by GinaK
Card Stock: Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, PTI White, BasicGrey Cupcake
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Copic Markers
Accessories: Ticket corner punch, Orange gel pen, Stardust Gel Pen, Metal Dots

I hope to play along with the challenges tomorrow. We'll see if the rugrats cooperate. I have it marked on the calendar that we will make cards, so they may decide to play along. If I can't play I will at least be at my computer chatting along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think :)