Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Fun Challenge #26

Hi all! Today was my turn to host the Friday Fun Challenge. This week it is spring garden time. The bulbs in my garden are beginning to bloom. Spring is in the air! Create a card using your floral stamps. Even if you aren't a flowery person we all have a couple in our stash.

I actually made my card on Wednesday night since I am traveling this weekend. Guess who never took a picture of the card. That would be me. I think I have the card with me, but it is raining outside so I don't feel like standing in the rain digging through the supplies I brought. I will find it and post the picture later....I promise!

It's finally here! Sorry about the delay, things were a bit crazy while I was traveling. It's good to be home.




Details
Stamps: Kindred Spirits, Amazing to Zany
Paper: kiwi kiss, chocolate chip, whisper white
Ink: kiwi kiss, chocolate chip
Accessories: large and small oval punch, brown ribbon, antique brass brass, paper piercer

Check out the Friday Fun girls cards here:

Sherry - Stamping When I'm Not Working

Kim - Papertastic Creations

Jimmi - Stamping & Shopping

Sara -Expressions of a Creative Mind

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha!! Can't wait to see your card, Kimme!! Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Have a SAFE and FUN trip!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :)