Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Time Well Spent CASEing


Today is Wednesday....Woohoo! That means another challenge with my Sassy/Fab Friends. Today our challenge was to CASE a card from the current Stampin' Up! Catalog. The card I decided to make is on page 24. Sorry, I don't know how to link directly to the original, but you can click on the catalog to the right and go to page 24 to see :)

Changes:
~Used Rose Red rather than Purely Pom
~Used Ballet Blue rather than Blue Bayou
~Used WW rather than Confetti White
~Added a layer of Rose Red DP
~Eliminated the brads
~Used SU! Markers rather than watercoloring
~Faux stitched rather than just paper piercing

Stamps: Time Well Spent
Paper: Rose Red DSP, WW, Old Olive, Ballet Blue, More Mustard,
Ink: Basic Black, Markers
Accessories: White Gel Pen, paper piercing tool, French Blue grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' dimensiionals, corner rounder punch
Techniques: faux stitching

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so pretty! I might have to pull my set out to use now...maybe.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :)