Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Non-Card Item



It's Wednesday, time for a new Sassy Challenge. This week we were to make a non-card item. Since I had picked up a few of these mailboxes back in January I figured it was time to finally decorate one of them, and this gave me the perfect opportunity to do it.

I really didn't do all that much to this mailbox. I covered the outside using a 4"x12" piece of Stampin' Up!'s Slumber Party Designer Paper. I adheared the paper with red sticky tape. I wrapped the edges of the mailbox with Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon and tied some of the same ribbon and pink taffeta ribbon around the flag. The sentiment is Rectangle Greetings from GinaK. I received some white flower pretties in a RAK and decided to try coloring them with my Copic Markers. I like the results on most of them. The flower and heart brads are from Queen and Co.

I'm not sure what I am going to do with this cute little mailbox now that it is finished. Maybe I will go out tomorrow and get a few candy bars for DH and slide them inside for my Sweetie. Or maybe I'll just eat the candy bars and hide the mailbox until next year :)

5 comments:

  1. OMG...its adorable!!! I love the Primas on the door...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable mail box. You did a great job with it!!

    Jessica
    www.jessicalynnoriginal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and congrats on your news

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job with the mailboxes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I love these little mailboxes

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :)