Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Kimme, Hanna's Friend


As soon as we started seeing previews for this Hanna Stamps set I knew I HAD TO HAVE IT! The official name is Domestic Goddess, but my friends have renamed it Kimme, Hanna's friend. Apparently I like to clean, or I do it often, or I am compulsive or something....I'm not quite sure. I do like to vacuum though so I'll just leave it at that.

After stamping the image I trimmed down the sides and along the bottom, I decided to make the vacuum hang off the image a little bit, so I cut around it. I layered the image on Soft Sky and Wild Wassabi card stock. I colored white ribbon, brads and flower using my Copic Markers in order to make them match the image. I love that I can do this. It means that I need fewer supplies but have more versatility with my accessories.

Details

Stamps: Domestic Goddess by Hanna Stamps
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Copic Markers
Paper: PTI White, Soft Sky, Wild Wassabi, Rachel DSP by SU!
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Flower, silver brads, flower brad from Queen and Co.

1 comment:

  1. You rock this set!! Wonderful card and awesome coloring!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :)