Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sypathy


It's Wednesday and time for another challenge with my Sassy/Fab Friends. This week we were to make a Sympathy card without any flowers. It was difficult to find something formal enough that wasn't flowery. I really couldn't use any of my DP and half my stamps. So I decided to use the large flourish from Baroque Motifs. I know there is a small flower in the flourish, but I managed to cut it off, I left the little ferns, as I was told that was ok. This is a very simple card. Nothing fancy, but I think it serves it's purpose well. These are cards that none of us enjoys making, so at least now I have one ready for the next time I need one.

Stamps: Baroque Motifs by Stampin' Up!
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi

1 comment:

  1. Your card is gorgeous!! GMTA...we used the same sentiment stamp.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :)