Sunday, October 31, 2010

Miss Ewe

So I have been feverishly creating this month and really bad about blogging what I’ve made.  Sorry about that. Today I want to show you what I did with Sylvester.

I made this card for the HYCCT challenge to use stitching on your card.  I used stitched ribbon and hand stitched around my main panel of dp.  I like the way Sylvester looks like he is thinking, so I added the sentiment above him as if it were a thought bubble.  You may not be able to tell from this shot, but I actually pulled out some flocking and used that on his body, tail and the top of his head to give him a little texture and fuzziness. 

Supplies:
Sylvester-InStyle Stamps, Printed “Miss Ewe”, Granola DP-BasicGrey, Kraft CS, Close to Cocoa CS, Ballet Blue CS, White CS, Circle Nesties, Scallop Circle Nesties, Copic Marker E000, White Thread, White Gel Pen, Chocolate Chip Stitched Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. How cute is he??? I love your Sylvester! I just used him on a card for AG - he makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :)