Wednesday, August 11, 2010

InStyle InSpiration Wednesday

Hey all.  It’s InSpiration time at the InStyle Stamps Blog. 

The inspiration piece:

nursery-wall-decor-idea-300x299

And my project using the digi image Hanna. 

I apologize for the poor picture quality, I will get a better one later, but this is the best I could do for now.  I think you can at least get the idea.  I took my inspiration from the colors and the rough layout of the picture.  Make sure to check out what everyone else has done. 

We would love to have you play along with us.  You can use any images you like to enter.  If the winning entry used an InStyle image you can win 4 images of your choice, if you used another image you will win 2 images.  Just add you link to the InStyle Stamps Blog

All the new releases including Hanna here will be released at the InStyle Stamps Store on Friday, August 20.  I’ll be back next week with a lot more samples and we will be having a release party on the 20th at Paper Craft Planet.  Be sure to stop bye and see us. 

5 comments:

  1. Great job on the inspiration challenge. I love your little blue hippo! cute card!


    XOXO
    Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimme!

    Hanna is so adorable, and I love the papers you used! Fab job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the challenge. I really like the brown and blue colors together. The card is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :)