Friday, August 20, 2010

FFC Shopping Day!!!

Hello!  It’s Friday and it is a super fun challenge today.  This week I wanted to try something different from our usual challenges.  I wet shopping and sent a supply kit to each of the Friday Fun Chicks.  Here is a photo of the kit:

Supply challenge supplies

Included in the kit was:

The challenge is to use this kit to make our cards this week.  It will be interesting to see how we can each come up with something different when we have access to the same supplies.

Here is my card:

Virginia at InStyle Stamps was very gracious to allow us to use Molly for our projects today.  I had to pick this image since she reminded me of our very own Sassy Sister Jimmi at Stamping and Shopping.  How perfect is that?  I made sure to give her dark hair like Jimmi too.  Hehe.

I participated in the following challenges:

Eat Sleeps Stamps #97- Sketch

Charisma Cardz Challenges #33 -  Die Cuts 

Please be sure to check out all the projects from the Friday Fun Chicks:

Make sure to stop bye Paper Craft Planet tonight at 7pm Eastern for some chatting and fun with the InStyle Stamps Design Team for our Release Party.   

4 comments:

  1. Aww, your Molly is fabulous in purple!! Your card is just amazing, Kimme! Thanks for all the goodies and issuing this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimme, I love this! You did an amazing job of pulling out the purples in the papers. I love purple and didn't realize that it was even in these papers. LOVE her and LOVED this fun challenge! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute of course she's a girl after my heart :)
    Thank you for putting this together for us!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :)