Here are your requirements and limits:
- 1. Only White Cardstock!
- 2. Only White or Clear embellishments
- 3. No patterned paper, unless it's all white!
- 4. You may use any color ink you wish, but only ONE color.
- 5. No coloring (i.e. copics, watercolors, etc)
- 6. Limit your layers/embellies (I'll leave that to your discretion, but ya'll know what I mean)
Yes, I actually made my own embossing folder, isn't that cool? I got the embossing folder kit a while ago and never played with it, when I saw this challenge I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.
I also recently picked up the Joys of the Season Cricut Cartridge and used that to cut the deer. I free-handed the border with my Fiskars paper trimmer and this is what my custom folder looks like:
Stamps: Many Merry Messages
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Cricut Joys of the Season Cartridge, Fiskars Paper Trimmer, Cricut Cuttables Embossing Folder Kit.