Monday, October 5, 2009

Under the Wire

I was able to sneak in 2 more cards tonight for the World Card Making Day Challenges.  I got the last one uploaded to Splitcoast at 11:59 pm after having to reboot my computer and fighting with my photo editing software.  Phew!

The first card is for the challenge presented by My Favorite Things to use the colors Pink and Black and to add some bling to your card. I wasn't able to get my computer and my printer to play nice so I could print the free digi stamp from MFT, so I used a very similar stamp by Elzybell instead. 



Details

Stamps: Hugs-Elzybell
Paper:  Pixie Pink, Basic Black, White
Ink: Amuse Black
Accessories: Chrystals, Black and Pink Ribbon-Offray, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder

My second card is a quickie I did for the GinaK Color Challenge.  She wanted us to use Chocolate, Pumpkin and Vanilla. 


Details
Stamps: Always-Stampin' Up!
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip DSP

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories:Orange Ribbon-Offray, Linen Thread, Brown Buttons, Make up wedge for sponging.

I hope to do the sketch challenges that were posted at some point this week.  I had a lot of fun this weekend.  Thank you to everyone who worked so hard to make this weekend possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think :)