Saturday, October 3, 2009

More WCMD Cards

I am having fun stamping the day away and thought I would show you a couple more cards for today's challenges.

WCMD09C
This card is for Stamping Bella's WCMD Challenge:
Challenging you to show me what you and your girlfriends do to have some fun! For an extra bit of flair, throw in some some 1980's-ish colors and/or DP!

I love to get together with my friends to stamp. You can often find the Team Fort Meade girls having a mini SBS. The pink and gray are my 80's color combo and if you look at the dp it has some big pearly paisleys in the background. I can see that as wall paper in the dining room of any one of my relatives homes.




Stamps: Stamping Bella
Paper: Going Gray, Pretty in Pink, White, DCWV Old World DP
Ink: AMuse Black, Copics
Accessories: Gray Ribbon-Offray, Adhesive Gems-EK Success

WCMD09D

This card is for the WCMD09D sketch challenge. There were 3 guidelines:
- Make a thank you card
- with CHOCOLATE or other browns and
- using Beate's sketch
I would like to say Thank you to  our lovely hostesses for this challenge.  What do you think, could this be the three of them in about 30 years?



Stamps: Hitting the Town-Inky Antics
Ink: AMuse Black, Copics
Paper: White, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Bella Rosa
Accessories: Pink Ribbon-Offray, Ghost Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think :)