Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Fun 51 Think Pink

Kim is the hostess for our October challenges.  Our first challenge is to make a pink card in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  Pink has to be the main color.  This was a hard one for me....NOT. 


I fell in love with this stamp from Inky Antics as soon as I saw it.  My stamping buddies had taken me out to lunch for my Birthday in spring and bought me a tiara.  I forgot that I had the tiara on and stopped to get gas in the minivan on the way home, that must have turned a few heads.  Then when I got home my girls were about to fight over the tiara so I told them it was mine and put it on.  I forgot that I was wearing it again, and after bed time caught a reflection of myself as I was vacuuming and STILL wearing the tiara.

Since this card is for Breast Cancer Awareness Month I want something catchy to put as the inside greeting.  How is "Give Yourself the Royal Treatment, Feel Your Boobies." 

If you want to play along please use Keyword FFC51 and provide a link in the comment section here.  Don't forget to check out the other Friday Fun Chicks creations. 

Details

Stamps: Cinderella-Inky Antics
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Rose Red DSP-Stampin' Up!, White, Perhaps-BasicGrey
Ink: AMuse Black, Copic Markers, Clear Star Gel Pen, Pink Glitter Gel Pen
Accessories:  Mini Rhinestones, Pink Ribbon-Offray

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Kimme!!! That ribbon treatment is so smart and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this card is just amazing!! I love it, its sooo "you"!! Love the ribbon, too, great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card! You and your tiara....LOL. I love what you did with the ribbon- this is a perfect feel your booby card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is entirely too cute!! Love how you did this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kimmee -- this really is beautiful. Love the way you used the pinks together and the lay out is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :)