Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged over the weekend by my Sassy Friend Frances aka Stamp Owl http://stampowl.blogspot.com/

The rules of the game:

  • Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
  • Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
  • Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
  • Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 things about me:

  • I grew up in Seven Hills, Ohio
  • I am the youngest of 7 children.
  • Christmas is one of my favorite holidays.
  • My favorite Soda is Regular Pepsi.
  • I am the mother to identical twin girls who are almost 2.
  • I believe that chocolate should be it's own food group.

  • On my Honeymoon we rode mules, camped out in tents, went white water rafting, went to a shooting range (the only time I have held a firearm), went outlet shopping, and visited a candle factory.....among other things ;)
Tag 7 other people:

I will try to choose people who have not already been chosen. Since I'm new to this whole blogging thing this is going to be tough.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kimme! I'll try to play later in the week! Your new blog is looking great.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :)