Monday, December 3, 2007

Nov 21, 2007

Why the weird November date if this is being posted in December? This entry should have been made a few weeks ago. I have stored up some entries and am posting them all at once to get the ball rolling. It wouldn't be very interesting if I only had one post up...this way I can get started with a bang!!!

My first card upload.

Each week a group of my Fab/Sassy friends do card challenges. This week the challenge was to create a card using a Hanna image (which we all have or have access to.) I combined this challenge with the SplitcoastStampers Featured Stamper #39 Challenge. The Featuree a few weeks ago was my friend JPMayo, but I have not had time to CASE one of her cards until now.
Jimmi's card:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/704658?si=fjk3&perpage=96
Changes:
~Different Stamp Set
~Changed the position of the brads
~Eliminated the ribbon (there was no room for it due to my image)
~Changed card stock color to Real Red from Pretty in Pink

Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Copics
CS: Real Red, Bashful Blue, Papertrey White
Accessories: Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing Folder, ProvoCraft Holiday Slab V Designer Paper, Silver Brads colored blue using my Copics

This is one sample of the holiday cards I am making this year.

3 comments:

  1. You're really rocking your Copics, Kimme! Great Hanna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know i love this card, Kimme:)
    Yay for your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, and love your new blog!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :)