Wednesday, January 5, 2011

InStyle Stamps January Sketch Challenge

Happy New Year!  After an extended break, I am back in my stamp room and feverishly creating many new cards to start showing you all…..but not just yet.  We have so many changes coming to you from InStyle Stamps that we don’t want to show you everything all at once.  We will start showing you a few things over on the InStyle Stamps Blog, so be sure to check there and then I will start showing you a few of my samples here.  I am so excited for all the changes we are making, I think you all will like them too.  

Here is the Sketch Challenge for January.  It’s a very open sketch with lots of possibilities. 

ISS_Jan2011Sketch_ISSSC01

I also want to take a quick moment to thank you all for your support and love over the past few months.  Most of you know that I lost my Father in the middle of December and had spent most of November and December driving back and forth between Maryland and Ohio, which is why I may not have been as creative lately.  Now that I am home and have my husband home for a while as well, I plan to stamp stamp stamp!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think :)