Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Fun Challenge- Flowers for Mom

This week Kim challenged us to make handmade flowers.  No Prima's or store bought flowers on our projects. I had fun playing with this.  Here are a few of my prototype flowers:

I kind of winged it with the white flower and just twisted and turned until I had a little rose.  Pretty cool huh?

For my project I found this quote and had to make a card to go with it. "A suburban mother's role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car forever after."  ~Peter De Vries  My kids aren't quite to that stage yet, but I know it's coming.  I think this may be a cute card to give to some of my neighbors.
I think I am the last one to post today.  Please be sure to leave some love at all the other FFC Blogs. 
Check out the rest of the Friday Fun Girls:


We would love to see your hand made flowers too, so give us a link here in the comments.


Details
Stamps: Minivan-a-Bella - Stamping Bella
Paper: Melon Mambo, White, Welcome Neighbor DSP, Bermuda Bay
Ink: Memento Black, Copics
Accessories: Ribbon, Jewel Brad

4 comments:

  1. Kimme, this card is beautiful, but I love your prototypes too...esp, that gorgeous white one! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!!! I tried and tried to make a ribbon flower, I twisted and turned and nothing, lol!
    Your flowers and card are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love your prototypes and your card!! You are a genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute- that ribbon flower is pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :)