Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Fun Challenge-Color My World

This week our challenge is to use the colors Green, Pink, cream, and kraft (particular shades are up to you to choose.)  I was excited since I had just bought the best decorative paper and happened to already have matching ribbon to go with it.



Details 
Stamps: The Sweet Life-GinaK
Paper: Kraft, Regal Rose, Ivory
Ink: Memento Brown, Copic Markers
Accessories: Ribbon

Not sure I am 100% satisfied with this card yet, but I am getting some new Nesties any day and maybe that will help.

Be sure to check out what the other Friday Fun Chicks have done with this color combo.

6 comments:

  1. Cute card! I think I have that paper too- and the stamps to match. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! You are going to LOVE your nesties! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is VERY cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card, I especially love the designer paper. Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your adorable card!! Enjoy your new nesties. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so adorable!! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :)