Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Fun - APRIL

This week Christi brings us the cutest challenge ever.  She wants us to make an APRIL card.  The card needs to include the following:
A- Animal
P- Polkadots
R- Ruffle
I- Inked Edges
L- Label

Isn't that great?  I LOVE this challenge.  So here is my card:


Animal-Giraffe, Polkadots-On the Giraffe and on the paper and with the dew drops, Ruffle-I ruffled my ribbon and LOVE IT!!!!, Inked Edges- Around the Giraffe and the Sentiment, Label- added the Happy Birthday on half a label die cut.  I got it all.

Details

Stamps: Wild About You
Paper: White, Pacific Point, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Cupcake-BasicGrey
Ink: Old Olive, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Ribbon, Nestabilities Labels 2, Dew Drops

As always, we would love for you to play along.  Just be sure to leave us a link to your creation in the comments.  Be sure to check out what the other fabulous ladies have in store for you:

4 comments:

  1. And this is a darling card! I am glad that you liked the challenge! ;o) smiles....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is just soooo Cute! I tried to ruffle my ribbon too...but it didn't quite work as well as yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE!! I really like the paper you used!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :)