Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Fun Challenge-Back to Basics

Hi all!  I am the hostess this month for our Friday Fun Challenge.  I had so much fun with Sherry's challenge last month I decided to do a Back to Basics Challenge as well.  This week make a card with NO COLORING.  Get out your solid stamp images and colored ink pads and stamp on your card.  Extra points if you even STAMP your background and don't use any patterned paper.  Don't break out in a cold sweat, we can do this ;)

I didn't go for the extra credit....I used patterned paper, but it was kinda hard for me to find a stamp to use. I am so used to coloring now that I guess I don't buy many solid image stamps.  It was fun though to just use ink and a stamp.  
 
I actually combined a few challenges here.  I used the SC270, C4C26 to use at least 3 textures on your card (cuttlebug, satin ribbon, metal brads. flat cs) , And the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge to use a movie as a theme (can you guess my movie?) 
 

Details

Stamps: Beware Pirates-Stampin' Up!
Paper: White, Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzelberry, Rock Star Stack
Ink: Rich Razzelberry
Accessories: Brads, Ribbon, Branches Cuttlebug Folder

Now see how my other sassy girls fared this week…
Christi
Jimmi
Sara
Sherry

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this card and I am a Pirates of the Caribbean FREAK so I got it right away!
    Love this:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stamp image is SO COOL! And I love this color combo. Great card and a fun challenge! smiles..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card! I love the image. Thanks for playing at Fussy and Fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, great color combo.
    Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :)