Saturday, February 27, 2010

VSN Olympic Weekend

If you are looking for some challenges to play along with this weekend, head on over to SplitcoastStampers where you will find a new challenge posted every hour.

This is for the Feb VSN I to make a card following the given sketch, using music as a theme and completing the inside of the card as well.  I made this card for my brother who thinks he is a rock star.  I will eventually complete the inside with it saying something like "party like a rock star on your birthday...old timer."




Stamps: You Know You're Old When-GinaK
Ink: Black, Not Quite Navy Craft, Old Olive Craft, Copics
Paper: White, Old Olive, Rockstar Stack-DCWV

1 comment:

  1. You totally need that set, Kimme!!! It WOULD look fab with that paper! Just sayin' . . . ;) *giggle*

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :)