Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Fun Challenge #38

This week our challenge was “Take me out to the ballgame.” Make a card using your favorite (or local) baseball team as inspiration! I do love baseball, and my favorite team is actually The Cleveland Indians, however I feel like I have already made a few Red, White and Blue cards lately. Since I now live in Baltimore I decided to think of the Orioles, but their colors are Orange and Black and that makes me think of Halloween. Ok, my nephew plays ball what are his team colors? Orange and black. Wait, there is one last hope. The minor league team in Frederick, Maryland, The Frederick Keys. What are their colors? Orange and Black :( So I decided it was fate and I was meant to think outside the box and make an orange and black card this week.

I figured I can save this and send it to my nephew for his birthday next year, so it's a teenage boy card, but I couldn't resist using just a bit of yummy orange ribbon on it.

Details
Stamps: Seriously Sassy
Ink: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie Markers
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Rockstar Stack
Accessories: Orange Ribbon

Please link back to one of our blogs if you play along, and use keyword FFC38 n the SCS gallery. I would love to see your team colors.

Don't forget to check out the other Friday Fun Gals as well!


2 comments:

  1. *Seriously* fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its awesome, Kimme! I'm glad you thought outside of your box and used the Halloween colors on a boy card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :)