Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Fun Challenge #36

This week Jimmi sent us a wonderful sketch to work with and add to it as we see fit. I only added the sentiment band across the bottom because the sketch was perfect the way it was.


I got to play with the new In-Colors that are coming out July 1 (contact me if you would like to place an order.) I could not wait to rip open each of the packages, but you know me, I had to reorganize my cabinet first.



Details:

Stamps: Razzle Dazzle
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Razzleberry Lemonade, Whisper White
Accessories: Corner Punch, Curly Label Punch, Silver Brads

I am also very excited that I will get to see both Jimmi and Sherry this upcoming week while I am on vacation. I can't wait!

Please be sure to check out the other Friday Fun Girls and if you play along please remember to add the keyword FFC36 and add a link back to one of our blogs.

2 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL!!
    Can't wait to see you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its beautiful, Kimme! Hope you have a blast on vacation!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :)