Friday, May 15, 2009

VIVA LAS VSN!

It's Vegas Weekend VSN Style. Woohoo! I am so excited for my mental weekend getaway. Let's jump right into the fun.

The first challenge tonight is called Double Down. The challenge is to create a set of 2 cards in 45 minutes AND have it be somehow Vegas Inspired. My set uses the Never Ever set from The Greeting Farm. Peter Pan and Tinkerbell are big in our house right now. I see the trilogy (Peter pan, Return to Neverland and Tinkerbell) of movies at least once a week. What do Peter Pan and Tinkerbell have to do with Vegas?? No clocks. Endless food Buffets. Lights, music and entertainment all around. It is an adult Neverland.



Details:
Stamps: Never Ever by The Greeting Farm (the images were RAKed to me, so no inking was done)
Paper: Certain Celery, Pumpkin Pie, Riding Hood Red, Lime Rickey from Basic Gray
Accessories: Copics

You know that it was VSN because I ran out of time to add any Stardust Glitter Pen or any embellishments. I like the cards just the way they are, but I may go back and accessorize them a bit later.
To get to the VSN forums, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think :)