Sunday, September 28, 2008

Thank You Baby

Ok, I know it has been nearly 2 months since I posted last, but I have a VERY good excuse.



Yes, that is me holding my new little Peanut, which I seem to be doing a lot in the evenings. I swear, I don't remember having to hold my other two this much, but those early days are such a blur I really don't remember anything.

I do want to say Thank You to all my cyber friends for the love and support you have shown my family and I recently. I can't believe the kindness we have experienced from so many people that we have never met irl.



Card Details

Stamps: By Ones and By Twos
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Paper: So Saffron, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, PTI White
Accessories: Swiss Dots CB Folder, Copic Markers

4 comments:

  1. Awww, your Peanut is adorable!!! Your card is cute too. Glad you are back to stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and even more beautiful Peanut picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. IDK how I missed this post...she's is so adorable!! I'm glad you are stamping again and that you are enjoying your little Peanut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha (SammyStamper)October 2, 2008 at 5:21 PM

    Congrats on your new peanut! She is beautiful. Love your work and I'll be looking for you during future VSNs.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :)