Friday, February 8, 2013

The Little Card that Could

This is a card I made for a Shoe Box Swap last month.  I thought it was a rather quick and simple card. Stamp in Vanilla craft ink using the Paint Patterns stamp, then heat set and stamp in Creamy Caramel with the En Francais Background Stamp and finally, use the flower from Inspired by Nature stamped in Midnight Muse and sponge around the outside.  I gave the option of doing a no layer card or adding a dark layer and then tying on a little twine.  


I guess people liked it because now my friends are trying to find the stamps which are retired.  I just think it is a great all occasion card that can be sent to a man or a woman.  Very versatile.  

If you happen to have the En Francais background stamp and are willing to part with it, please let me know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think :)