Sunday, June 24, 2012

New Life for Old Notebooks

My kids start some fun summer classes tomorrow so I had to gather up their supplies today.  At the end of the year they came home with their composition notebooks with only a hand full of pages used, and of course their names and the intended use of the notebook written across it in big letters.  I was so annoyed, BUT, I knew that I could alter a composition book, so they will be starting class tomorrow in style.  They certainly will be able to identify their notebooks easily, but I still had to put their names on them since they are taking the same classes.  I did these REALLY fast but they will be able to survive the 2 weeks they are needed, and if they don't use many pages, they may make it through the second session as well.  :)


I hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think :)