Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Fun says Happy Birthday Sherry!!!

Please bare with me.  I don’t have a card up for today.  I am STILL fighting this ickiness that I have had for 6 weeks now and am starting my second round of antibiotics.  I feel blah and have headaches for a week or so now, so I will get a card up as soon as I can.  I wanted to still put up a post to say Happy Birthday to Sherry who celebrated this week. 
As our hostess sherry writes:
37 is an important number for me this week, so the challenge is to use 3 different Ribbons and 7 embellishments – You can use 7 of the same or mix it up, but you need to use 7.  Stitching and paper-piercing count for one embellishment in each place you use it.
It’s a great challenge and I hope to get to it as soon as I can sit at my desk.
Check out the other Friday Fun Chicks
Sherry ~ Posting late
Christi
Jimmi ~ Posting late
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think :)