Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Fun

This week’s Friday Fun Challenge is brought to you by Christi.  She has challenged us to make a card based on this book cover:

image

Here is my card.  All the papers are from Stampin’ Up! and a sticker from SRM Stickers.

I know, clean and simple….Can you believe it? 

Be sure to check out what Christi, Jimmi and Sherry have done too.

I’ll be back tomorrow for the Operation Write Home Bunny Hop.  Be prepared for your fingers to get tired from hopping along to over 130 blogs for a great cause.

3 comments:

  1. This is perfect!
    I love that green ribbon (I think I have some, I need to use it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, girl, you do CAS well! Just gorgeous! smiles....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- this turned out fantastic! I love that ribbon- it's perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :)