Wednesday, December 1, 2010

They Called It Puppy Love

I have had puppy envy for a while now.  I so miss my dear German Shepherd Maggie who passed last year, and it seems everyone I know has gotten a puppy this year, so maybe once I get Peanut potty trained I will be ready to start over with a puppy.  This card could be used as a welcome new puppy card or a Valentine or just for anyone who loves dogs.

This is my last card for November for InStyle Stamps (just under the wire ;) )   

Supplies
Copic Markers, Neenah white CS, Offray Satin Ribbon, Dog Bone Brads from Eyelet Outlet, BasicGrey Olivia DP

1 comment:

  1. Really cute card, Kimme! I had to reread it, though - I thought you said it was your last card for ISS, period! *heart attack*

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :)