Thursday, September 23, 2010

Taking a Break with Chloe

After such a busy week, Chloe needs to sit back and relax a bit.  Today I have a sample for you using the last of our images to be released Sitting Chloe.  She and all the images you have seen on the InStyle Stamps blog this week will be released tomorrow, Friday, September 24.  Here is the lady of the hour.

A special thanks to Glue Arts who has been sponsoring all the InStyle Stamps designers this week.  I am getting the hang of the Glue Glider Pro and can tell you that it will be great for taking to swaps and traveling with my supplies.  All the adhesive REALLY sticks, once it’s down it’s down.  A little in each of the corners and your panel is stuck in place.   I also learned the hard way that the Ribbon Adhesive means business.  There is no picking up your ribbon once it’s down.  Lastly, I used the U Cut It foam adhesive.  This was really cool.  I was able to cut small strips to go under the sentiment, assuring that it wont get caught on anything else and lift off when I put my cards in the storage box. 

Tomorrow I will be back with my Friday Fun Challenge post and for the InStyle Stamps Blog Hop.

4 comments:

  1. love the paper and ribbons and of course she is darling! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's very cute. Thanks for the review of all the Glue Arts products. Very good things to know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a sweetie. Reminds of my daughters, except there needs to be at least one torn knee on those jeans! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :)