Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Fun #85- Gettin Sketchy

Woohoo!  It's Friday, the end of a very long week, even though it was a short week.  Seems like I need a break from all the running around summer has brought.

Jimmi is our hostess this month and provided us with  a sketch.  I just love sketches and I made this card in no time at all. 
Here is the sketch:
I would have LOVED to have had those roller skates when I was in about 6th grade.  Pink and Green with hearts.  I would have rocked those at United Skates.  


Details 
Stamps:   Unity Kit of the Month May 2010
Paper: Gable Green, Regal Rose, White, Creative Imaginations DP
Ink: Memento Black, Copics
Accessories:  Daisy Ribbon

Now, check out what the other Friday Fun Chicks have done with their challenge this week.  If you would like to play along please leave us a link to your card here in the comments.

 
 

5 comments:

  1. I have this paper and it is so perfect for those roller skates esp. with the colors. LOVE this! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo adorable! I love the ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Entirely too cute!! And the ribbon is just right for this sketch...ABFAB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! The colors are SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :)