Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The End of Christmas 2009

Due to our huge snow storm the weekend before Christmas the kids never got to have their Christmas parties and programs at school.  Since it was our first year of pre-school I think I was way more disappointed then they were, but they did have a small New Year's party on their first day back yesterday.  Naturally, even though I had 2 extra weeks to work on them, the teacher gifts were not completed until yesterday while the girls were at school.  We gave them  to their teachers when I went to pick them up.  The teachers were thrilled, and for as quickly as I made these 2 sets I am happy with the results too.  


Inside of set #1 a post it pad and a mini calendar.
Set #2


"Christmas Fudge" I also included
Cake Balls I made for the party.  I went with the New Years theme instead of making the Snowmen I had ready for the party the first time. 

Details

Paper: Razzelbery Lemonade, Rspberry Tart, Christmas Slab V, Bliss Blue, White

Accessories: Asst Ribbon from Offray Ribbon Outlet, Martha Stuart Snowflake Punch.

1 comment:

  1. OHHH I like these!!! And that cake ball looks oh so delicious

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :)