Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Entering the Digital Age

I am taking a digital scrap booking class from Jessica Sprague (http://www.jessicasprague.com/). In the next few weeks you will see my class assignments posted here on my blog. 

My first assignment is to write down my goals and values for this Holiday Season.  Since the class will be focusing on the Holidays it is good to make sure we stay focused.  I gave this some thought this afternoon and I have decided that my goal for this Holiday Season is to focus on memories and traditions.  I know some days we think about doing projects and to pass down traditions to our kids, but then we get distracted.  Or for me, I think, "We can do that next year, they are too young." or "It will make too much of a mess."  or "They aren't cooperating toady we'll do it tomorrow, or the next day or the next day..." I have recently realized that even with our kids we never know what tomorrow brings so we need to make every opportunity count. 

Our next assignment is to commit to take 20 minutes a day EVERY DAY in December to journal, photograph, scrap, record and remember.  

What does that mean?  You will potentially be seeing a lot of posts from me in the coming weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think :)