Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday Fun Challenge #39

I love the ribbon on this card. I wish you could all see it and feel it close up. It's not really ribbon, but like a nylon piping you would find used in a man's suit. It matches the kraft card stock so well and adds to the masculine feel of this card.


Sherry is our hostess for July and here is her first challenge: In honor of some special days coming up- Independence Day, Jeff and Alex’s Birthdays, my challenge to you is to make a Birthday card with Stripes. Bonus Points if you use Stars too- but Stars are optional, Stripes are not.


If you look in the corners you can see that I did manage to add some stars. These tiny bling stars from AMuse are so much fun. They already have adhesive on them, actually in a line, so you just break them off and stick them on.


Details
Stamps: Sock Monkey
Ink: AMuse Black, Copic Markers
Paper: Kraft, Night of Navy, White, BG Lime Rickey
Accessories: AMuse Star Bling, CB Distressed Stripes, Medium Corner Punch, Ribbon, Dimensional

3 comments:

  1. VERY cute, Kimme!!! I also love your blog's new look! VERY nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable monkey card!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think :)